M·A·C Cosmetics and Disney have teamed up to celebrate the dark side in every one of us and in a glamorous sort of way. The upcoming Venomous Villains Collection contains 4 separate mini-collections, inspired by the 3 most infamously frosty, fabulous and formidable of Disney’s dark ladies – The Hundred and One Dalmatians’ Cruella De Vil, Snow White’s Evil Queen and Sleeping Beauty’s Maleficent – along with the dastardly Dr. Facilier from The Princess and the Frog.
US Launch Date: September 30th, 2010 (Online as early as 9/27)
International Launch Date: October 2010
Cruella de Vil
• Sweet Joy – Frosted creamy pale gold (Frost) (Limited Edition) (Repromote from Passions of Red)
• De-Vil – Rich copper (Veluxe Pearl) (Limited Edition)
• Carbon – Intense black (Matte) (Permanent)
• Innocence, Beware! – Light yellow pink (Cremesheen) (Limited Edition)
• Heartless – Cherry red (Amplified) (Limited Edition)
• Wicked Ways – Deep fuchsia with pink pearl (Limited Edition)
• Devilishly Stylish – Light nude with gold pearl (Limited Edition)
Powder Blush ($19.50)
• Darkly My Dear – Dirty brown plum (Matte) (Limited Edition)
Beauty Powder ($25)
• Her Own Devices – Cool nude (Limited Edition)
Penultimate Eyeliner ($16.50)
• Rapidblack – True black (Permanent)
• Her Alter Image – Light violet (Veluxe Pearl) (Limited Edition)
• Vainglorious – Bronze burgundy (Frost) (Limited Edition)
• Vile Violet – Deep dirty blue purple (Matte) (Limited Edition)
• Toxic Tale – Bright coral (Satin) (Limited Edition)
• Sinister – Soft brown plum (Lustre) (Limited Edition)
• Strange Potion – Soft coral pink (Limited Edition)
• Hot House – Deep raspberry with pink pearl (Limited Edition)
Powder Blush ($19.50)
• Bite of an Apple – Soft coral pink (Matte) (Limited Edition)
Beauty Powder ($25)
• Oh So Fair – Clean pink with gold pearl (Limited Edition)
Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo ($21)
• My Dark Magic – Deep pink with pink pearl/Deep plum with purple pearl (Limited Edition)
• She Who Dares – Deep navy with blue pearl/Deep forest green with lime green pearl (Limited Edition)
• Violetta – Bright clean violet purple (Amplified) (PRO)
• Dark Deed – Burgundy plum (Amplified) (Limited Edition)
• Revenge is Sweet – Light yellow purple (Limited Edition)
• Wrong Spell – Deep plum with pink purple (Limited Edition)
Beauty Powder ($25)
• Briar Rose – Soft violet pink with pearl (Limited Edition)
Nail Lacquer ($13)
• Bad Fairy – Red with red multi-changing pearl (Limited Edition)
• Formidable! – Teal green with pink multi-changing pearl (Limited Edition)
• Mean & Green – Purple with teal multi-changing pearl (Limited Edition)
MAC Magically Cool Liquid Powder
• Truth & Light – Sheer shimmer that reflects silver and pink (Limited Edition)
• Cajun – Sheer bronze shimmer that reflects gold (Limited Edition)
• Resort Life – Off white with pink pearl (Limited Edition) (Repromote from MAC In Lillyland)
Greasepaint Stick ($17.50)
• Slick Black – True carbon black (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
• French Quarter – Dirty black green with multi-colour pearl (Limited Edition)
• Melon – Soft bright golden peach (Frost) (Permanent)
• Brash & Bold – Bright magenta (Frost) (Limited Edition) (Repromote from Make-Up Art Cosmetics Fall 2009 Collection As Seen By Photographer)
• Push the Edge – Deep bright purple with pearl (Frost) (Limited Edition) (Repromote from Make-Up Art Cosmetics Fall 2009 Collection As Seen By Photographer)
MAC I’m So Vain Mirror ($12.00) – Compact inspired by collaboration; interior contains standard mirror on one side and magnifying mirror on alternate side. (Limited Edition)
Zoom Fast Black Lash ($14)
• One Shade – Deepest black (Permanent)
Omg LOVE!! ALready know what i’m going to buy. MAC Up’d their prices :[ …again.
*lol* That was the first thing I noticed too
Even though the packaging is a bit childish and tacky, I still want the beauty powders and lipglasses!
Yea I wish they didn’t up their price :[ *sighh. Is it just for this collection or is everything going to be that price now?
Also, what are you thinking about buying? I’m sure we’d love to know your interests! :]
I think they are raising the prices for all products but I don’t know when that will start.
I’m eyeing the Mineralize Eyeshadow Duos, Beauty Powders, Magically Cool Liquid Powder and even the Nail Lacquers. You?
Hm i think i’ll pick up the nail varnishes. They look really cool!
Nail Lacquers and a couple lip products forsure. I’m still debating about everything else 🙂
Uhm, I expected better designs from MAC and Disney, to be honest. And a better color range… 🙁
I’ll be only getting one item: Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo in “My Dark Magic”
Anyone know the price for the magically cool liquid powders?? I can’t seem to find it anywhere =/ Thank you in advance!
GREAT Collection! Can’t wait to get my hands on it!
this is ridiculous, they already raised the prices of lipsticks and lipglasses to $14.50! wtff.. siiigh :(( but i’ll still buy a few things probablyy.. thanks phyllis!
I think the reason behind the price rise, is beacause of that Disney needs to earn some money on it too.
Makes no sense that the Queen is not on the pocket mirror….
I was disappointed when I saw this collection at MAC. Most of the colors are similar to past MAC collections and the Oh So Fair beauty powder was too sheer to show up on my skin.
I like the range of shades in this collection, simply because they are completely wearable for the everyday woman (who can often feel intimidated by the vivid shades in other ranges). I also adore the fun packaging, which adds some extra enjoyment! Overall, I think this range is very versatile and great looks would be achievable with these.
I agree – the Evil Queen should be on the mirror – I would buy it then!
The eyeshadows and lipglasses from the Evil Queen collection will be finding their way home with me 🙂 The nailpolishes are AMAZING but not sure if I can get away with those at work…sigh…
yeah prices are getting up there but so long as the quality is there…
don’t get it – childish packaging? They ARE cartoons after all…
Hey, do you think Cajun will look ok as a finishing powder on my NC43/45 skintone?
Good job, and thanks!
How can I order mac venomous villains
Unfortunately, this was a limited edition collection so the items are no longer available. I did, however, read somewhere that MAC is releasing a Maleficent-inspired collection because of the upcoming movie. Hopefully, they will bring back some of the colors or come out with similar ones.