At Lela Rose Resort 2011, Australian makeup artist Napoleon Perdis gave models a coral lip, flushed cheeks and peachy/nude eyes. It’s quite a different take from my Coral FOTD but looks *so* soft and pretty! Read on to find out what was used to create the look.
Makeup From Napoleon Perdis
* Napoleon Complex Skin Renewal Serum
* Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Primer
* Divine Marchesa Boudoir Mist Spray Foundation
* Pro Palette Concealer
* Camera Finish
* Eyebrow Pencil in Chocoholic
* China Doll Gel Eyeliner in Alabaster
* China Doll Gel Eyeliner in Earth
* Surreal World Prismatic Eyeshadow Quad in #4 (peach, taupe and nude shades)
* Mesmer-Eyes Mascara
* Cheek to Cheek Blush Duo in #2
* Divine Goddess Lipstick in Hara
Products are available at beauty.com from $22 to $49.