Today, I finally got to play with the goodies I got from MAC To The Beach collection. Read on for more pictures and a step-by-step how to!
What I Used
* Estee Lauder Nutritious Vita-Mineral Makeup SPF10 in Intensity 2.0
* Christi Harris Precision Brow Planing System
* Lumene Eye Makeup Base
* MAC Sweet & Punchy Eyeshadow
* MAC Knight Divine Eyeshadow
* MAC Float On By Eye Kohl
* Estee Lauder Gel Eyeliner in Black
* Rimmel Glam’Eyes Lash Flirt Volume & Lift Mascara in Kohl Black
* Shisem Lashes
* MAC High-Light Powder in Marine Life
* MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in By CandleLight
* MAC Red Full-Stop Lipstick
Step by Step How To
1. Apply Estee Lauder Nutritious Vita-Mineral Makeup with MAC #190 Foundation Brush where necessary.
2. Fill in eyebrows and highlight brow bone with Christi Harris Precision Brow Planing System.
3. Prep the eyelid with Lumene Eye Makeup Base.
4. Using MAC #239 Eye Shading Brush, pat Sweet & Punchy onto the eyelid. Darken the outer corner and crease with Knight Divine. Blend off harsh edges with MAC #226 Small Tapered Blending Brush.
5. Line upper lash line with Estee Lauder Gel Eyeliner and lower eye with Float On By.
5. Curl lashes and apply mascara on both top and bottom. Add fake lashes for more definition.
6. Sweep By Candlelight on top of the cheekbones and T-zone with MAC #109 Small Contour Brush.
7. Make your cheeks pop by adding a sheer layer of Marine Life High-Light Powder.
8. Finish with Red Full-Stop Lipstick.
I *really* like Sweet & Punchy! It’s such a great color for summer and I love that it makes my dark brown eyes pop. What are you ladies pairing it with?