It’s finally getting warmer here in Chicago. Time to bring out the brights!
What I Used
* Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation in #120
* Stila Espresso Eyeshadow
* Lumene Eye Makeup Base
* Sleek I-Divine Palette in Jewels
* MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
* Lashes in #Diva
* MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Comfort
* MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Perfect Topping
* MAC Cremesheen Glass in Loud & Lovely
Step by Step How To
1. Apply Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation with MAC #109 Brush in a buffing motion.
2. Fill in eyebrows with Stila Espresso.
3. Prep the eyelid with Lumene Eye Makeup Base.
4. Using MAC #239 Brush, layer the foamy green shade (3rd from the left on bottom row) and teal shade (3rd from the left on top row) from the Sleek palette on the inner half of the eyelid. Apply the dark blue color (3rd from the right on bottom row) on the outer half of the eyelid. Blend until there are no harsh lines.
5. Rim the eyes with Blacktrack.
6. Soften the line on the lower lid by applying the dark blue color on the outer corner and the foamy green color on the inner.
7. Apply fake lashes on top.
8. Make your features pop by applying Comfort MSF along the cheekbones and Perfect Topping MSF along the bridge of nose.
9. Finish with Loud & Lovely Cremesheen Glass on the lips for a luscious look.