Here is a look I did with MAC Birds & Berries eyeshadow from the Give Me Liberty Of London collection as promised.
What I Used
* Hard Candy Sheer Envy Tinted Moisturizer in Tan
* Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Concealer in #335 Medium Beige
* Pixi Softly Smoky Eyes Palette
* MAC Birds & Berries Eyeshadow
* MAC Firespot Eyeshadow
* Milani Eye Tech Liquid Eye Liner in Black
* Makeup For Life Lashes in Au Naturale
* CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion in Black Brown
* Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in 130 Tropics
* MAC Sculpt and Shape Powder in Accentuate/Sculpt
* MAC Lip Pencil in In Sync
* MAC Lipstick in Victorian
Step by Step How To
1. Even out the skin with Hard Candy Sheer Envy Tinted Moisturizer. Apply Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Concealer under the eyes and any areas that require extra coverage.
2. Fill in eyebrows with matte black shade from Pixi Softly Smoky Eyes Palette.
3. Apply MAC Birds & Berries all over the eyelid and lower eye. Blend MAC Firespot onto the crease. Highlight brow bone with shimmery beige color from Pixi Softly Smoky Eyes Palette.
4. Line the upper lash line and outer 1/3 of the lower eye with Milani Eye Tech Liquid Eye Liner.
5. Apply fake lashes on top and CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion on lower eye.
6. Sucking in your cheeks, swipe Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer along the cheekbones. Brush MAC Sculpt and Shape Powder along the bridge of nose.
7. Line the lips with MAC Lip Pencil and fill in with MAC Lipstick.