The black lipstick trend first started on the Fall 2008 runways. Yves Saint Laurent paired it with a nude eye and Dior threw in a twist with heavily winged out eyeliner.
Now the queen of fierce, Beyonce, is wearing the look in her latest video for Telephone with Lady Gaga (who is also spotted rocking the same lip color in the video). Read on to find out how you can dupe the look!
What I Used
* Chanel Pro Lumiere Professional Finish Makeup SPF15 in #Limpide 10
* Jane Magical Mushroom Eyeshadow
* MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
* Lashes in #Diva
* Rimmel The Max Volume Flash Mascara in Extreme Black
* MAC Black Knight Lipstick
* MAC Nightmoth Lip Liner
Step by Step How To
1. Even out the skin with Chanel foundation.
2. Fill in eyebrows with Jane Magical Mushroom.
3. Line the upper lashline with MAC Blacktrack. Flick upwards at the outer corner for a cat eye effect.
4. Apply fake lashes on top and Rimmel mascara on lower lashes.
5. Define the lipline with MAC Nightmoth. Fill in with MAC Black Knight using a lip brush.