I showed you the bright lips and flushed cheeks at the Vena Cava Fall 2010 show yesterday and here is a breakdown of the look by MAC.
“The designers wanted the girls to look like they spent a day skiing and horseback riding – fresh, flushed but tanned.” – Lloyd Simmonds.
* Select Cover-Up Concealer – Applied to the skin as foundation
* Pro Cream Colour Base in Bronze and Mid-tone Sepia – Brushed across forehead and cheekbones for a slightly windblown effect
* Pro Shine Wax – Applied over the Cream Colour Base across the bridge of the nose to give a dewy finish
* Pro Powder Blush in Taupe – Softly brushed along the crease of the eyelid
* Style Predator Eye Shadow – Brushed over the whole eyelid
* Pro Shine Wax – Applied over the eye shadow on the eyelid
* Pro Lash in Black – Applied only to the upper eyelashes
* Lipmix in Red – Applied to the natural shape of the lip to give a sophisticated, matte mouth