A 1930s Egyptian influence weaves together fashion and beauty at the Fall 2010 Rachel Roy Fashion Show. Peacock prints are lifted from feminine silhouettes and translated into bold, beautiful makeup. Iridescent “peacock feather” eyes gleam in denim and burgundy metallic shades from brow to lower lash line with a hint of aqua on inner corners, ultimately lined with a black kohl pencil. An even, dewy finish of the skin, softly defined pink cheek, and sheer beige lip allow the eyes to be the star of this show.
“Eyes are intense, covered in rich velvet…Scarlet and black create a modern smolder…” – Wendy Rowe for Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
* Hydrating Face Cream
* Hydrating Eye Cream
* Foundation Stick
* Creamy Concealer
* Pink Rose Blush (Denim Rose Palette, Fall ’10)
*Clean and slightly bleached
* Blackberry Metallic Eye Shadow (Black Velvet, Fall ’10) all over lid
* Dark Rinse Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow (Denim Rose Palette, Fall ’10) in arch
* Long-Wear Cream Eye Shadow in Aqua in inner corner
* Black Kohl Eye Pencil (Black Velvet, Fall ’10)
* No Smudge Mascara on lashes
* Beige Lip Color
Images: Coutorture and NY Mag.