“The feeling was 1930′s prostitute – trampy, smoky eye, deep “rougeoir” lips and beautiful pale skin.” – Charlotte Tilbury for MAC.
* Face and Body Foundation – Applied all over face to give pale, doll-like skin
* Eye Kohl in Smolder and Fluidline in Blacktrack – Blended and smudged around and into the eyelid for a feline-shaped eye
* Lip Treatment – dabbed on eyelid over eye kohl for a wet look effect
* Pro Lipmix in Crimson and Burgundy – Blended together and applied to the lip
* Lip Pencil in Burgundy – Applied around the lip to give an over-drawn shape to the mouth
Images: WWD and NyMag.