For the very first time, Estee Lauder debuted on New York Fashion Week, sponsoring the makeup and nails at the Derek Lam AW 2010 runway show! Estee Lauder Creative Makeup Director Tom Pecheux led a team of 15 artists to give the models bold blue eyes, copper lips, matte skin and bare cheeks while famed manicurist Jin Soon Choi and her team polished models nails with a new neutral color.
“When Derek showed me the fabrics that inspired his Fall 2010 collection – bold and muted tones mixed with earthy pigments including terracotta, greens and browns – I thought the makeup shades should be complimentary. So we chose a blend of bold blue shadows on the eyes, shimmering copper lips and flawless, matte skin created with a light foundation – an on-trend beauty preview of what we will see for Fall 2010.” – Tom Pecheux.
* Double Wear Light Foundation
* Cheeks were left bare
* New EyeShadow shades tested backstage (launching Fall 2010)
* Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil in Midnight Blue
* TurboLash All Effects Motion Mascara in Black
* Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Crystal Beige
* New shade tested backstage