Looks like the 80s makeup craze is not quite over for designer Oscar de la Renta. At the A/W 2010 show, Revlon Global Artistic Director Gucci Westman created a really done, “80s cosmetics ad” look with browns and golds smoked out on the eye, a shiny lip with translucent skin.
* ColorStay Pressed Powder
* Age Defying Spa Face Illuminator in Pink Light
* Luxurious Color Perle Eye Shadow in Black Galaxy
* ColorStay 24Hour Eye Shadow Quad in Coffee Bean
* ColorStay Liquid Eyeliner in Blackest Black
* 3D Extreme Mascara in Blackest Black.
* Super Lustrous Lipstick in Chocolicious topped with Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Shine City
Images: WWD and Courtorture.