A sultry cat eye paired with nude lips is never out of style. Case in point? The “foxy ladies” created by MAC makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury at the Blumarine A/W 2010 show during Milan Fashion Week. Read on for a breakdown of the look!
* Studio Sculpt Foundation – Applied as a base
* Mineralize Skinfinish and Invisible Set Powder – Applied to the center of the face
* Matte Bronze Bronzing Powder – To contour the cheek bones
* Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline – Applied thinly and close to top lashes and in waterline of eye with a thicker line along the bottom lash line
* Dipdown and Blacktrack Fluidline – Pre-mixed and smudged over Feline,using brush 209
* Typographic and Corduroy Eye Shadow – Blended and ‘dragged out’ using brush 219
* Opulash Mascara in Bad, Bad Black – Applied to lower lashes
* 30 Lash – On outer corners of the lashline only
* Brow Set in Clear and Impeccable Brow Pencil in Dirty Blonde – To set and define brows
* Lip Pencil in Oak – To line the lips
* Till Tomorrow PRO Longwear Lipcreme – Blended into the lips
* Lip Pencil in Burgundy – Applied around the lip to give an over-drawn shape to the mouth
I really like the sculpted look on the models. Can’t wait to see the new Studio Moisturizer Bronzer!
Images: WWD and Coutorture.