Looking at all these spring beauty trends and runway pictures has got me wanting to wear spring makeup already! Below is a face I just did inspired by the look at Nicole Farhi Spring 2010. Since my skintone is different from the models, I opted for a different green on the lower eye to match with my shirt instead. When is spring going to come?!
* NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Fiji
* Stila Espresso Eyeshadow
* Yaby Geranium and Violet Crystal Eyeshadows
* Yaby Jungle Mist Eyeshadow
* MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
* L’oreal HiP High Drama Volumizing Mascara in Ultimate Black
* MAC Pearlmatte Face Powder
* Yaby Lipstick in LC013
Step by Step How To
1. Even out the skin with NARS Foundation.
2. Using MAC #266 brush, fill in eyebrows with Stila Espresso.
3. Blend Yaby Geranium and Violet Crystal onto the eyelid. Apply Yaby Jungle on lower lid.
4. Line the upper and lower lashlines with MAC Blacktrack.
5. Apply L’oreal mascara on top and bottom.
6. Highlight bridge of nose and under the eyes with the light gold shade from MAC Pearlmatte Face Powder. Contour cheekbones with the bronze shade.
7. Finish with Yaby Lipstick.
Like what you see? Check out my Vivienne Tam Spring 2010 inspired 60s FOTD!