I finally got to check out the Warm and Cozy Collection from MAC today! Overall, I think it has a nice selection of wearable neutrals that would work on a variety of skin tones and I ended up bringing home a few items. Reviews and swatches after the jump!
• Siss is a creamy caramel color.
• Warm Me Up is a pretty but ordinary medium pink color. It has a very creamy texture and is my favorite out of the three.
• Spiced Tea looks brownish red in the tube but goes on a lot sheerer with a slightly frosty finish.
• Feeling Dreamy is a very light nude pink color with tiny pink glitter.
• Light That Fire! is a reddish coral with micro-glitter.
• 3N is a light taupe/brown that was previously released in the N collection.
• 2N is also another repromote from the N collection. I already own this and it is a very wearable medium nude pink color with a creamy texture. I am considering getting another one as a backup.
The eyeshadows in this collection are the least exciting. All the colors are ordinary and easy to find dupes. The texture and pigmentation aren’t anything special either.
Modelette, Milled Cider and Chamomile
Embark (not pictured) is also part of this collection. It is a dark brown color from the permanent collection but the Matte formula makes it super hard to apply and I can’t even get it to swatch on the paper.
These shadesticks are so much better compared to the eyeshadows! They are all highly pigmented with a buttery texture. If I didn’t own similar shades, I would probably pick up Cuddle and Relaxed!
• Cuddle is a gorgeous white gold that shows up a lot warmer on my NC30 skin compared to the swatch paper. The color also reminds me of MAC Vanilla Pigment.
• Relaxed is a pretty chocolate brown color.
• Warm & Cozy is a coppery color and the most sparkly out of the four.
Nurture is a pinkish beige.
Mineralize Skinfinish ($27)
The MSFs in this collection are both very fine and go on smoothly without any chunkiness.
• By Candlelight is a pretty cool-toned pinkish beige that reminds me of Light Flush MSF. It is a little too light to be used as a blush on my NC30 skin but it would make a pretty highlighter on top of the cheekbones.
• Comfort is a gorgeous medium golden bronze color. I’m sure I already own a MSF in a similar color (Warmed maybe?) but I couldn’t resist.
Mineralize Skinfinish in Comfort (with and without flash)
Other than the above, I also picked up a few things:
Tinted Lip Conditioner in Feelin’ Good (with and without flash)
Care Blends Essential Oil in Sweet Orange + Lavender
Mineralize All-over Lotion
Read more about the collection!