Forest green paired with gold is always a good combo to wear on the eyes for Christmas. And the best part is? It works for both day and night!
What I Used
* NARS Brightening Serum
* Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation in #120 Soft Sand
* Stila Espresso Eyeshadow
* Lumene Eye Makeup Base
* MAC Humid Eyeshadow
* MAC Gold Dusk Pigment
* MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
* Fake Lashes in #Sweet 16 from my own line
* CoverGirl LashBlast Length Mascara in Black
* MAC Mineralize Blush in Danity
* L’oreal Infallible Plumping Lipgloss in 106 Plumped Pink
Step by Step How To
1. Prep the skin with NARS Brightening Serum.
2. Buff Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation into the skin with MAC #109 Brush.
3. Using MAC #266 brush, fill in eyebrows with Stila Espresso.
4. Apply Lumene Eye Makeup Base as a primer.
5. Pat MAC Humid onto the eyelid and lower eye.
6. Sweep MAC Gold Dusk under the brow bone and blend onto Humid.
7. Line the eyes with MAC Blacktrack.
8. Apply fake lashes on top and CoverGirl LashBlast Length on lower lashes.
9. Blend MAC Mineralize Blush onto apples.
10. Pucker up with L’oreal Plumped Pink.