The easiest way to turn up the heat in the cold weather? Throw on some glossy red lips and a cat eye!
What I Used
* Dr. Denese SPF 30 Defense Day Cream
* Eve Pearl Concealer Trio
* Stila Espresso Eyeshadow
* MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
* Fake Lashes in #Sweet 16 from my own line
* CoverGirl LashBlast Length Mascara in Black
* Yaby Blush in BL020
* Yaby Highlight Powder in PF091
* MAC Russian Red Lipglass
Step by Step How To
1. Even out the skin Dr Denese SPF 30 Defense Day Cream. Camouflage undereye circles with Eve Pearl Concealer.
2. Using MAC #266 brush, fill in eyebrows with Stila Espresso.
3. Rim the eyes with MAC Blacktrack. Flick the line upwards at the outer corner to create a cat eye effect.
4. Apply fake lashes on top and CoverGirl LashBlast Length on lower lashes.
5. Blend Yaby Blush onto apples. Sweep Yaby Highlight Powder along the bridge of nose.
6. Apply MAC Russian Red on lips.