Purple is definitely one of my favorite colors for fall so below is a FOTD of me pairing the color for a romantic look.
What I Used
* Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation in #120 Soft Sand buffed in with MAC #109 Brush
* Jane Magical Mushroom Eyeshadow to fill in eyebrows
* Lumene Eye Makeup Base as a primer
* Barry Dazzle Dust in Pale Purple from lashline to brow bone as a wash
* MAC Viz A Violet Pigment patted on the eyelid with MAC #239 Eye Shading Brush.
* NARS Mekong Single Eyeshadow on crease and blended onto lower eye with MAC #219 Pencil Brush
* MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack along upper lashline
* Milani EasyLiner For Eyes in Black along lower inner rim
* Lashes in #Hugs ‘n Kisses from my very own line on top
* CoverGirl LashBlast Length Mascara in Black on lower lashes
* NARS Cap Vert Multiple Bronzer lightly along cheekbones
* MAC Sculpt & Shape Duo Powder in Accentuate/Sculpt along the bridge of nose
* Benefit Full-Finish Lipstick in Lady’s Choice topped with MAC Dazzleglass Creme in My Favorite Pink
Stay tuned on how to rock the color for yourself!