What I Used
* Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation in #120 Soft Sand
* Yaby Brow Powder in BP001
* Lumene Eye Makeup Base
* NARS Brousse Duo Eyeshadow
* Yaby Eyeshadow in PP001 Midnight Blue
* Eyeko Magic Liquid Liner
* MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
* Lashes in ##Sweet Sixteen from my own line
* Eyeko Mascara
* Yaby Blush in BL020
* MAC Sculpt & Shape Duo Powder in Accentuate/Sculpt
* Yaby Lipstick in LC013
Step by Step How To
1. Buff Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation into the skin with MAC #109 Brush.
2. Using MAC #266 brush, fill in eyebrows with Yaby Brow Powder.
3. Apply Lumene Eye Makeup Base as a base.
4. Pat the right shade of NARS Brousse on the eyelid and blend the left shade onto the crease.
5. Dip Eyeko Magic Liquid Liner into Yaby Midnight Blue and apply onto bottom lid.
6. Line the upper lashline with MAC Blacktrack.
7. Apply fake lashes on top and Eyeko Mascara on lower lashes.
8. Sweep Yaby Blush onto apples and MAC Sculpt & Shape Duo Powder along the bridge of nose.
9. Finish with Yaby Lipstick.