What I Used
* NARS Oil-free Foundation in Sante Fe
* Anastasia Highlighting Brow Kit
* Lumene Eye Makeup Base
* MAC Solar White Eyeshadow
* MAC Slip Pink Eyeshadow
* MAC Big T Eyeshadow
* MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
* Lashes in #Hugs ‘n Kisses
* CoverGirl LashBlast Length Mascara in Black
* MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Shooting Star
* MAC Sculpt & Shape Duo Powder in Accentuate/Sculpt
* Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in Eastend Snob
* Lucas’ Papaw Ointment
Step by Step How To
1. Even out the skin with NARS Oil-free Foundation.
2. Fill in eyebrows with the darkest shade from Anastasia Highlighting Brow Kit.
3. Apply Lumene Eye Makeup Base as a base.
4. Pat MAC Solar White onto the inner 1/3 of the eyelid and lower eye, MAC Slip Pink onto the center of the eyelid and MAC Big T Eyeshadow onto 1/3 of the outer eyelid, crease and lower eye.
5. Blend to avoid harsh lines.
6. Line the upper lashline with MAC Blacktrack.
7. Apply fake lashes on top and CoverGirl LashBlast Length on lower lashes.
8. Contour cheekbones with MAC Shooting Star.
9. Apply MAC Sculpt & Shape Duo Powder along the bridge of nose.
10. Define lipline with Rimmel Lip Liner. Top with Lucas’ Papaw Ointment.