“Tough beauty coming out of an Edgar Allen Poe poem. A mix between gang girls of early LA and condors – terrifying but devastatingly beautiful.” – James Kaliardos
* Face and Body Foundation – applied to skin for a transparent, matte finish.
* Accentuate Sculpting Powder – used to contour cheeks slightly.
* Bone Beige Sculpting Powder – brushed into socket and under eye to slightly contour.
* Eyelashes curled. No mascara.
* Beet Lip Pencil – applied to center of lips for a reddish-wine stain.
* Black Lip Mix and Fast Response Eye Cream – mixed and precise y outlined around Beet Lip Pencil for a soft-edged, transparent and full lip.
Image: Style.com and WWD.