“The inspiration was created after looking through photographs of Brigitte Bardot. These are young girls who want to look made-up. Colourful, sweet and chic.” – Tom Pecheux
* Studio Sculpt Foundation – to prep the skin.
* PRO Bright Coral Blush – swept generously from side of face, over temple, down around to cheek bones.
* Emphasize Sculpt and Shape Powder – brushed onto the tops of cheekbones and down the nose to highlight.
* Invisible Set Powder – dusted over skin to create a soft, matte finish.
* PRO Red Violet Eyeshadow – applied to lid, from lash line up to brow and underneath the eye.
* Fascinating Eye Kohl – added to inner corners of the eye to brighten.
* Emphasize Sculpt and Shape Powder – layered on top of the Fascinating.
* Blackdazzle Dazzlelash Mascara – layered through the top and bottom lashes.
* Pink Burst Lipstick – brushed onto the lips for a fuchsia lip.
* Invisible Set Powder – tapped over lips for a soft, matte look.
Image: NY Mag.