“Makeup to capture the spirit of Gwen. A fresh, young and playful approach to past decades. Splashes of vibrant colour to match the line – neutral, soft lines with bold patterns and tribal accents.” – Donald Simrock
* Face and Body Foundation and Studio Finish Concealer – applied to the skin with a 190 Foundation Brush.
* Mineralize SkinFinish Powder – applied to set the skin.
* Spiked Brow Pencil – filled into the brows to intensify.
* Fascinating Eye Kohl – applied to the water line.
* PRO Lash Mascara – applied to top lashes only.
The look featured three different eye looks:
Liner 1 – Fascinating Eye Kohl applied in a winged-up shape to lash line as a base with Marine Blue PRO Chromaline brushed on top.
Liner 2 – Basic Red PRO Chromaline brushed in a winged-up shape to lash line as a base with PRO Acid Orange Pigment brushed on top.
Liner 3 – PRO Beelicious Eye Pencil applied as base in a winged-up shape with PRO Rock It Yellow Pigment brushed on top.
* PRO Fleshpot Satin Lipstick and Media Lipstick – pressed onto lips.
For more pictures of the makeup and clothes, check out L.A.M.B. at Spring 2010 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.