“Monochromatic chic with a little edge and rawness. A Tim Burton girl – big, simple, sparkling eyes and amazing bold lips that look as though they were stamped on.” – Lucia Personi
* Face and Body Foundation – Brushed onto skin to sheer out skin for a super light, dewy finish.
* Mineralize SkinFinish Natural – to set.
* Kid and Cork Eyeshadows – applied with brush 217 to softly contour upper and lower lids.
* Crushed Metal Pigment – lightly applied with fingers to lid and to inner corners of eye to add sparkle effect.
* Teddy Eye Kohl – smudged into roots of upper lashline and applied to lower waterline.
* Black Dazzle Dazzlelash Mascara – swept lightly onto top and bottom lashes.
* Brick Lip Pencil – to line the lips.
* Red Russian Lipstick – brushed onto lip to create bright bold red lip.
* Pro Sin and Media Lipsticks – brushed onto lips as base.
* Burgundy Lip Mix – layered over base to create a deep blackberry-currant lip.
* Currant Lip Pencil with mix of Pro Smoked Purple and Cyber Stain.