“A Newton girl from the 1970s – sophisticated and strong but with a soft focus.” – Lucia Pica
* N1 and White Face and Body Foundation – mixed and applied with hands lightly to skin for a natural finish and porcelain glow.
* Optimistic Orange Blushcreme – brushed onto temples and high on cheekbones with 118 Brush to create a light orange/brown sheen.
* Dip Down Fluidline – applied to upper and lower lash lines as an eyeliner base.
* Brun Eyeshadow – layered over liner to intensify and set.
* Cork Eye Shadow – blended around eye liner and up over eye lid, as well as underneath the lower lash line to create a soft,elongated smoky eye.
* Teddy Eye Kohl – applied in the inner lower water line.
* Coffee Eye Kohl – layered onto Teddy Eye Kohl to define the eye and bring out the light eye colour.
* Black Dazzle Dazzlelash mascara – applied generously on top and bottom lashes.
* Studio Finish Concealer – lightly combed through to eye brow to lighten if needed.
* Lip Conditioner – to moisten the lips.
* Studio Finish Concealer – touched around lips to soften the definition.