“Strong brows and really beautiful, fresh dewy skin.” – Diane Kendal
* Select Cover-up – applied where needed to create a sheer, dewy skin finish.
* Lilicent and Ladyblush Blushcremes – mixed and lightly applied to apples of cheek.
* Clear Lipglass – patted onto eyelid with finger to maintain natural color and add a lot of shine.
* No mascara.
* Fling and Lingering Brow Pencils – brushed upwards to create bold, strong eyebrows.
* Studio Finish Concealer – patted around edges and base of lips to give the lips a muted look, leaving natural color in the center.
* Lip Balm – layered on top.
Image: Coutorture.com and WWD.