The shapes and steely colours in this collection are an expression of the trend, an ode to the Strength of a Woman, rendered with true architectural precision. The geometry of eyes in graphic, graphite tones of grey with the beguiling blue sheen of an elegant grid of sky-reflecting windows on a stunning concrete skyscraper, Trend F/W ’09 is a living tower of power! Lips are dark or seductively nude. The fragrance? Asphalt Flower, a
limited-life scent as bold and urbane as the Modern Metropolis.
Asphalt Flower Fragrance ($24)
Glossy violet and iris petals cast an ebonized sheen over dark clouds of vanilla and patchouli. Like a shimmering lace veil this scent caresses and envelops of glamour and drama.
Top Note: Violet, Ylang Mid: Iris, Heliotrope Dry: Olibanum, Patchouli, Vanilla
* Red Full-Stop – Bright neon coral (Lustre)
* Hipster – Burgundy with frost (Frost)
* Faultlessly F/W – Blackened blue violet (Amplified)
* Our Pick – Cement taupe grey (Satin)
* Runway Fave – Grey tone neutral with high pearl (Frost)
* New Berry – Deep plum (Cream)
* So This Season – Deep blue violet (Cream)
Eye Shadow x4 – Tone: Grey ($36)
* Tone: – Grey Dirty Grey (Satin)
* Walt – Dark smoky blue grey (Frost)
* A Warmer White – Pale green grey (Satin)
* The Right Smoke – Rich blue with white pearl (Frost)
Reviews and swatches to come shortly!