Created by makeup guru Aaron De Mey, Lancôme’s latest Fall 2009 color collection, Declaring Indigo, is the epitome of French glamour.
|To nail spokesmodel Daria Werbowy’s look (doesn’t she look GORGE btw?), you will need:
* Color Design Liberty Palette Indigo Charm to highlight and contour the eyes
* Ink Artliner Indigo Charm to rim the eyes
* Virtuôse Black Carat on top and bottom lashes with Virtuôse Indigo Sparkle on the tips
* Blush Subtil Rouge Glow along cheekbones
* La Rose Liberté Goldenescent Glow to highlight
* Color Design Lipstick Paris Rouge topped with Color Fever Gloss Raspberry Glimmer and Color Fever Gloss Declaring Gold
* Le Vernis Indigo Paris and Le Vernis Golden Audacity for a reverse French manicure
The Declaring Indigo Collection is now available at Lancome-usa.com and Nordstrom is preselling a limited edition Declaring Indigo brush set.