What I Used
* MAC Mineralize Satinfinish in NC25 under the eyes and around the nose
* Anastasia Highlighting Brow Kit to fill in eyebrows
* Lumene Eye Makeup Base as a primer
* MAC Bright Future Eyeshadow on the eyelid
* MAC Vibrant Grape on crease and lower eye
* MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack to line
* Taiwanese False Lashes on top
* L’oreal Clean Definition Telescopic Mascara in Black on lower lashes
* MAC Beauty Powder Blush in True Romantic along cheekbones
* NARS All About Eve Eyeshadow Duo to highlight brow bone and bridge of nose
* MAC Brave New Bronze Lipstick on lips
How To Duplicate The Look With MAC Products
Define and groom brows with Fling Eye Brows and Clear Brow Set. Use 275 Small Angled Brush to blend Bright Future Eye Shadow under brows for a soft highlight. Blend Bright Future and Vibrant Grape Eye Shadows to the outer corner of the lid using a 213 Fluff Brush. Add depth to the crease of the eye by using Vibrant Grape Eye Shadow and a 213 Fluff Brush. With a 228 Mini Shader Brush line the whole lower lashline using Vibrant Grape Eye Shadow. Prep lashes with Prep + Prime Lash followed by Coal Black Pro Lash.
Colour cheeks with Eversun Beauty Powder Blush.
Line the outer lips with Summerfruit Cremestick Liner. Fill in with Brave New Bronze Lipstick using a 316 Lip Brush. Top off look with Gold Rebel Lipglass.
Remember to also check out my MAC Style Warrior Collection Reviews, Haul Pictures and Swatches!