What is the one look you can wear even if you went from wavy blonde curls to pin-straight brunette hair like our duchess Fergie? Coral makeup!
Wearing hues of soft peaches and corals not only gives off a sweet, youthful look, but it goes well with all skin tones and hair color and it is great all year round (peach can perk up a dull complexion like no other)!
Tips On Nailing The Look
* Choosing the right color is the key. Those with lighter skin should stick to a golden peach/apricot with pink undertones while dark-skinned girls can opt for a more vibrant orange or one with brown/bronze undertones.
* Use colors that are in the same family. No pairing cool tones with warm tones.
* Wearing the same palette of colors can be a little too matchy matchy so play with different textures to keep the look modern. Try pairing dewy cheeks with a lipstick or matte eyeshadow with a lipgloss.
* If you wear peachy hues on the eyes, remember to define the lash line with an eyeliner and apply an extra coat of mascara to avoid looking washed out.
* When it comes to coral blushes, go with either a cream formula or a powder with shimmer for the most fool-proof look.
* Make Up For Ever Flash Color Coral 2 ($18)
* NARS The Multiple in South Beach ($37)
Want to see peachy/coral makeup in action? Check out the very different FOTDs below!
MAC Coral Crepe + Designer Purple Look
Make Up For Ever Flash Palette Look