Estée Lauder‘s new summer collection, Vivid Garden, is so girly and pretty!
Drawing inspiration from the lively bright shades of a fully blooming summer garden and the delectable treats of an afternoon tea, Estée Lauder introduces Vivid Garden – a fairytale-like limited edition color collection for summer 2009. With pops of floral bright colors for a look of youthful vibrancy, graphic elements and shades of teal, lime, and aquamarine complement vivid pinks and playful purples for eyes, while cheeks blush with a luminous sheer glow and lips tantalize with saturated pigments in creamy textures and sheer glazes.
Base Look For Face
* Vivid Garden Illuminating Powder ($32)
* Duo-Tone Eye Pencil in Onyx Pearl ($18.50)
Jasmine Garden Look (Available at Saks Fifth, Bloomingdales and Neiman Marcus)
* Signature Eyeshadow Quad in Jasmine Garden ($35)
* Pure Color Illuminating Gloss in Lotus Blossom ($18)
* Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Sweet Lychee ($22)
* Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Lotus Blossom ($18)
Orchid Garden Look (Nordstrom Exclusive)
* Signature Eyeshadow Quad in Orchid Garden ($35)
* Pure Color Illuminating Gloss in Peach Blossom ($18)
* Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Crystal Coral ($22)
* Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Peach Blossom ($18)
The collection is available at all counters and on Estéelauder.com now.