To complement the signature colorful prints that was spotted at the Peter Pilotto Fall 2009 show, MAC makeup artist Ayami Nishimura created a “classic and sophisticated” look with maroon eyes, contoured cheeks and coral lips. “She is a really expensive woman. The look is inspired by the late 80’s and early 90’s.” said Nishimura.
* Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation applied to skin as a natural base and set with Blot Powder Loose.
* Sculpt and Shape in Sculpt brushed under cheekbones in a sharp defined contour.
* White Cream Colour Base touched onto the tops of cheekbones as a highlighter.
* Dark Brown Cream Colour Base blended onto the lids.
* Corduroy Eyeshadow brushed along the lower lash line, extended past the outer corners of the eyes and tipped up. Also blended through the crease and extended out to meet the lower lash line application .
* Taupe Eye Pencil blended along the waterline .
* Prolash in Coal Black applied to top and bottom lashes.
* Pro Lip Mix in Yellow, Orange, and Crimson blended together to create a bright orange color applied in a sheer wash to the lips.
Credits: MAC, Pop Sugar and Zimbio.