At the Nicole Miller Fall 2009 show last Friday, MAC makeup artist James Kaliardos created a sophisticated classic smoky eye in rich hues of blue with nude lips.
* Pearl Cream Color Base blended down the bridge of the nose to highlight
* Taupe Blush contouring the cheekbones
* Tahitian Sand Beauty Powder brushed onto cheeks for a warm glow
* Omega Eyeshadow brushed into the base of the brow to slightly strengthen brow shape
* Marine Blue Ultra Paint Stick applied to eyelids and up through the crease of the eyes as a base
* Freshwater Eyeshadow washed over the lids and along the lower lash line, extending slightly past the outer corners of the eyes
* Atlantic Blue Eyeshadow layered over the paint stick in the crease of the lids, inner and outer corners of the eyes
* Pearl Cream Color Base touched onto inner corners of the eyes for a highlight
* Dazzlelash Mascara applied to top lashes
* Lilicent Blushcreme applied to the center of the lips and brushed out for a soft diffused edge.