“The look uses shades of rose gold in a bohemian traveler sort of way,” said MAC makeup artist Polly Osmond of the makeup that was spotted at the Nanette Lepore Fall 2009 show.
To achieve the beautiful gilded look, Osmond applied shades of brown and rose gold on the eyes and left the cheeks slightly flushed and lips looking shimmery. The result was a soft, gorgeous look that went so well with the bright and print-heavy boho-styled collection.
* Face & Body Foundation applied to face as a sheer base.
* Laid Back Blushcreme applied to apples of cheeks to give a rosy glow.
* Antique Rose Cream Colour Base applied over blushcreme to create a highlighted effect.
* Invisible Set Powder applied to the t-zone to mattify.
* Studio Sculpt Concealer spread on lids to even out skin tone.
* Coffee Eye Pencil applied to the top and bottom lash line.
* Powersurge Eye Kohl applied to the inner rim of the eye to open up the eye.
* Brassy Fluidline applied to eyelid and under eye to create a smoky look.
* Rose Gold Pigment applied on eyelids and under eye.
* Plushlash Plushblack Mascara applied to the top and bottom lashes to separate and elongate lashes.
* Lingering Eye Brows applied to eyebrows to create fullness.
* Diva Lipstick blotted onto lips with finger to create a stained look.
* Brassy Fluidline applied to the center of lips.