To offset the bright colors and glittery beading spotted at the Matthew Williamson Fall 2009 show, makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury created a chic early 90’s woman look that is “very done but in a neutral way.” The eyes were defined in shades of gray and brown while the cheeks were lightly contoured with a bronzer and a rosy nude was applied onto the lips.
* Matte Bronze Bronzing Powder – applied in a sheer wash to contour the cheekbones.
* Knight Divine, Brun, and Print Eyeshadows – buffed over lids up toward the brows and along the lower lash line in an oval shape.
* Plushblack Plushlash Mascara – applied to top lashes only.
* Line the lips precisely with Stripdown Lip Pencil.
* Half and Half Lipstick – brushed on to fill in the lips.