At the Hervé Léger Fall 2009 show, lead artist Diane Kendal from NARS Cosmeticscreated a look with strong brow and dewy skin.
Diane got her inspiration from Helmut Newton photographs, using the concept of a brave warrior – strong and fierce. “The collection is very hard and sculpted so we wanted to keep the skin neutral and show strength through the eyebrows,” said Diane.
* Moisturize the skin with NARSskin Hydrating Moisture Cream
* Apply NARS Concealer as needed, to cover any imperfections
* Use a minimal amount of NARS Sheer Glow Foundation which will be available in Fall 2009 to even skin tone
* Brush brows to define natural shape and fill them in with NARS Single Eyeshadow in Bali
* Brush again for an even, natural look
* Apply a gentle dusting of NARS Single Eyeshadow in Sophia to the entire lid, blending up towards brows for natural shading
* Curl lashes with NARS Eyelash Curler
* Apply NARS Lip Therapy Treatment in Rain to entire lip
* Use NARS Concealer over Rain to mute color
Image credits: NARS and New York Magazine.