Lead makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury created a fresh, youthful look with heavy liner around the eyes and rosy cheeks and lips for DKNY Fall 2009. “The look is inspired by the late 50s – she is a modern take on a punk ’50s school girl,” says Tilbury. Thick black eyeliner was applied on the eyes with the ends squared off for a more modern look. A rosy blush was blended high on top of the the cheekbones and on the lips for a stained look.
* Face and Body Foundation smoothed on to even out skin tone in a sheer application.
* Blot Powder brushed over the t-zone to diminish extra shine.
* Laid Back Blushcreme blended high on the cheek bones.
* Black Black Chromaline to line the top lash line in a thick rectangular shape extended out past the outer corner of the eyes
* Ebony Eye Pencil applied to the waterline.
* Black Prolash Mascara applied to top lashes only.
* Fling Eye Brows drawn into brows to slightly define the shape and add a bit of an arch.
* Laid Back Blushcreme patted onto lips for a sheer stain.
Images: WWD, Zimbio and Coutorture.
goshhh the models are so pretty<3 perfect!
I love this look! It looks so pretty and easy!
Can’t wait to try it!