With its latest Chill Collection, MAC brings us a palette of cool-toned colors in pinks and grays. Overall, the colors in the collection are pretty but if you are a MAC regular, nothing will really jump at you.
These are all limited edition. The colors are pretty and would work great on light to medium skin but you can easily find dupes of them.
* Arctic Grey – Frost mid-tone grey (Satin)
* Wintersky – Frosted neutral mid-tone pink (Veluxe Pearl)
* Apres-Ski – Matte dark brownish grey (Matte)
* Mont Black – Sparkly black with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments (Velvet)
* Vellum – Pale white duochrome with violet opalescent shimmer (Frost)
Penultimate Liner ($16.50)
This is MAC’s first attempt at a permanent pen-style liquid liner and is definitely worth checking out! The color, Rapidblack, is a true carbon black that goes on very pigmented. I love how the felt-tip applicator is so easy to use and the line comes out exactly like how I wanted – thin and precise. The only thing I can pick on so far is it tends to be semi-runny so you would have to wait a few seconds for it to dry off before you proceed. I will test drive this tomorrow and report back.
*Updates on 12/22/2008:- Just as I expected, this liner rocks!! It goes on very smoothly and it stays intact until I take it off. Loves it!
Reflects Glitter ($17.50)
These are both existing colors from the Pro line with super fine texture.
* Reflects Transparent Teal – Sparkling white with turquoise
* Reflects Antique Gold – Sparkling taupe
Tinted Lipglass ($14.50)
These are all new and limited edition colors that come in the Frosty formula. Frozen Dream and Snowscene are my favorites.
* Icescape – Sheer pale pink with pink pearlized pigments
* Naked Frost – Sheer taupe with silver pearlized pigments
* Frozen Dream – Sheer cool mid-tone pink with pearlized pigments
* Snowscene – Sheer white with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
* #41 lash – A set of sythetic hair lashes that deliver a slightly dramatic length. overlapping hairs give a lush, luxe look (LE)
Image credit: Temptalia.