We all know red lips is hot hot hot this season and at the backstage of Focus Fashion Chicago 2008’s Allure of Couture show, Lancome’s Alex Sanchez takes the look to a whole new level and gives us the 411 on how to nail it.
Products Used For The Show
* Le Crayon Khôl Eyeliner in Blanc
* Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting Eyeliner in Noir
* Color Design Eyeshadow in Drape, Chic and Faux Pas
* Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows
* Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base
* Hypnôse Custom Volume Mascara
* Color Design Blush in Freeze Frame from the Fashion Focus Backstage Beauty Collection
* Blush Subtil in Miel Glacé
* L’Absolu Rouge in Berry Noir
* Le Lipstique Lipcolouring Stick with Brush in Raisinberry
* Color Fever Gloss in Up In Smoke
Alex’s Tips: How To Do The Perfect Red Lips
1. Starting by applying a blue-based lipstick with a brush.
2. Use a lip pencil to fill in the shape and blend for a no-lined look.
3. Blot once with a tissue and reapply the lipstick.
4. Top with a clear gloss, applying more on the bottom lip to create the illusion of fuller lips.
5. Clean up the edges with a brush dipped in concealer. Voila! Hot red lips!
Backstage At Fashion Focus Chicago 2008: Gen Art’s Fresh Faces in Fashion Makeup Breakdown.
Exclusive Look at Lancome’s Fashion Focus Backstage Beauty Collection.