I have always loved Nicole Richie‘s sense of style (she is living proof that you do not need to be 5’10 to look good) and in the latest September issue of Glamour, she gave us a few tips on fashion and beauty.
* “Be confident in whatever you’re wearing. If you try to dress like somebody you’re not, it shows.”
* If you find something you like, stock up. Nicole buys jeans in bulk because she thinks “it’s rare when you can find a good pair that fit.”
* Curl hair with a flat iron by holding it vertically the flipping it away from your face.
* “More is more is more!” when it comes to jewelry.
* Kiehl’s lip balm is the one thing Nicole always keeps in her purse.
* Nicole’s famous for her love for huge sunglasses. “I buy loads of sunglasses – I have one pair from the gas station that cost $3!”
* Nicole’s sophisticated boho style is inspired by the 60s and 70s, especially Keith Richards’ rock-star style and Jackie O. She also looks to Native American and tribal art for inspiration.