Since some of you requested to see my top beauty must-haves, I have picked out ten products that I cannot live without.
Clockwise starting from the top:
* MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack ($15)
This “solid flat black” goes with everything, stays on forever and is super easy to use. Loves it!
* Ardell False Lashes ($3-5)
I am in *love* with these lashes! I wear them almost every day and my favorite ones are #110, #131 and #116.
* Shiseido Eyelash Curler ($17.50)
I have been using this for over 10 years now and it is still my favorite!
* Bobbi Brown Lip Balm in Yogi Bare ($18)
My lips are chapped all year round and this is the only lip balm that keeps them moisturized.
* Skin Food Mushroom BB Cream ($40)
I have completely replaced my foundation with this. Nuff said!
* MAC Prep + Prime Face Protect SPF50 ($28)
This is hands down the best primer for me. It feels very moisturizing and the high SPF also means I get to skip sunscreen. I wear it with or without makeup.
* NARS Aqua Gel Hydrator ($72)
Moisturizing is a big thing for me and this *always* keeps my dehydrated combination skin hydrated and soft.
* Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil ($15)
This takes everything off in seconds and never leaves an oily residue behind.
* MAC Makeup Brushes ($17 – $45)
Wanna know the secret to perfect blending? MAC brushes! My favorites are the #239 Eye Shading Brush, #219 Pencil Brush, #224 Tapered Blending Brush and #187 Stippling Brush.
* MAC Eyeshadows ($14)
I have a ton of these and I love love love the wide variety of colors and textures.