I am really liking Victoria Beckham‘s look on the cover of the latest Allure August issue. The soft, natural makeup and toussled hair – she looks almost like an angel!
Since “Victoria vamps it up a lot”, makeup artist Scott Andrew decided to give her a “bit more natural and unexpected” look for the shoot.
Mix your favorite moisturizer into your foundation for a dewy look. Apply a sheer creamy blush in a rosy color onto the apples of the cheeks.
To create Victoria’s “soft and pretty eyes”, sweep a shimmery beige eyeshadow and rim your eyes with a black pencil . Apply several coats of black mascara on both the top and bottom.
Blend a beige lipstick with a pink lip stain on top for uber soft, kissable lips.
* Rimmel London Color Rush Mono Eyeshadow in Spun Gold ($3.05)
* Rimmel London Exaggerate Eye Definer in Noir ($5.35)
* Rimmel London Mousse Blush in Frozen Cherry ($6.95)
* Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick in Birthday Suit ($6.25)
* Rimmel London Lip Bloomer Lip Stain/Plumping Gloss Duo in Killer Kiss ($6.25)