These are all very glittery except Electro. They all go on smoothly and have decent pigmentation. My favorite is Pleasureseeker.
* Sunsonic – White gold (Frost)
* Pleasureseeker – Creamy peach (Glaze)
* Electro – Bright orange (Lustre)
* Sci-Fi-Delity – Burnt red with golden pearl (Frost)
* Astral – Mid-tone brown with red pearl (Lustre)
These are all new and limited edition except Pink Grapefruit and Soft and Slow which are repromotes.
* Soft and Slow – (Cream) Mid tone creamy plum
* Supreme – (Frost) Bronze brown with white pearlized pigments
* Pink Grapefruit – (Frost) Pink-orange with gold pearl
* Naked Space – (Frost) Creamy mid-tone nude peach
I am very impressed with all the eyeshadows in this collection. Every single one of them is highly pigmented and goes on really smoothly. The colors also complement each other very well and the combos you can create with them are endless!
* Magnetic Fields – This is a “black brown with silver pearlized pigments” in the Veluxe Pearl formula. It is a very pretty dark brown color and reminds me of Stila’s Espresso eyeshadow but with glitter.
* Evening Aura – Described as a “frosty golden peach”, this Veluxe Pearl eyeshadow is definitely the one that stood out to me the most in the collection. On me, it looks like a light orange with golden undertones that would look beautiful on the lid or in the inner corners.
* Time and Space – This “frosty copper” in the Frost formula is a slightly warmer version of MAC’s Woodwinked eyeshadow.
* Femme Fi – This “frosty golden cream” Veluxe Pearl eyeshadow looks more like a creamy beige than gold. It highly resembles MAC’s Dazzlelight and Shroom eyeshadows.
* Expensive Pink – This is a “pink with gold duochrome” in the Veluxe Pearl formula and a repromote. Very pretty color that would look great on all skintones.
Sheertone Shimmer Blush ($17.50)
These are highly pigmented and the texture is excellent.
* X-Rocks – This “shimmery mauve” may look really dark in the pan but it shows up a beautiful, sophisticated plummy color with gold shimmer, kind of like NARS Sin blush.
* Spaced Out – This is a “shimmery peach” color that would look great on pale skin.
Nail Lacquers ($10)
These all come in the Frost formula and in uber delicious colors that are so great for the summer.
* Phosphor – Buzzing bright yellow
* Metalist – Copper with white pearl
* Neon 8 – Brilliant orange with orange pearl
* Plasma Blu – Turquoise with white pearl
* Plushlash in Plushblack
Cremestick Lip Liner ($14)
* Beurre – Dirtied plum
* 80% – Deep, deep cocoa
* Summerfruit – Pale coral