The gorgeous Kim Kardashian is famous for her heavily rimmed smoky eyes, long lush lashes and juicy nude lips. Read on to see how you can nail her look!
* Start out with a perfect canvas. Even out your skin tone with a liquid foundation and camouflage any undereye circles and blemishes with a concealer.
* Fill in your eyebrows with a powder or pencil similar to your hair color.
* Do a smoky eye in your favorite color. Make sure everything is well blended and remember to line the upper and lower rims with lots and lots of black liner. Start with a black kohl pencil then go over the line with a black liquid liner for maximum staying power.
* Fake Kim’s luscious lashes with falsies on top and bottom.
* Swipe on a blush along your cheekbones for that healthy flush. Go with a peachy color if you are using warm colors on the eyes and a cool pink if you are using cool colors.
* If you have pigmented lips, de-pigmentize them by applying a thin layer of foundation. Apply a nude lipstick like MAC Masque and top with an uber shiny lipgloss like MAC Underage Lipglass.