MAC Flashtronic Collection bring us new Mineralize Eyeshadow and Mineralize Skinfinish.
The Mineralize Eyeshadow ($16.50) are so pretty to look at but the quality is so disappointing. They are very glittery and not pigmented at all – boo!
* Quarry Sky – Blue with olive, coral, and beige veining.
* By Jupiter – Light taupe with beige and deep brown veining.
* Mercurial – Yellow gold with lilac and chestnut veining.
* Lovestone – Raspberry with wine and copper veining. This would work better as a blush than eyeshadow.
* Tectonic – Yellow gold with lime green, warm brown, and black veining.
* Ether – Deep aqua with silver, black, and gold veining. This is my favorite color out of the entire collection.
Everyone knows that I adore Mineralize Skinfinish ($24.50) but sadly these new ones did not do anything for me.
* Gold Spill – Pink peach with warm brown and cream pearl. This is too chunky and glittery to be used all over. I would suggest using it only as a highlighter.
* Global Glow – Mid-tone brown with gold pearl. This is almost identical to Shooting Star which I already own and is great for creating that sunkissed look.
* Northern Light – Creamy mid-tone pink. This looks like a darker, more pigmented version of Glissade that I have.