Here are a few tips to help your hair stay healthy and frizz-free under the scorching sun.
* To prevent your hair from getting fried, apply a product with UV filter like Kerastase Soleil Voile Protecteur before you go outdoors.
* Use a deep conditioning treatment at least twice a week and remember to comb through your hair after you applied it so the product is evenly distributed. Leave on for as long as you can. Rinse off with cold water to help seal the hair cuticles and add extra shine.
* Avoid further damage by limiting the use of curling irons and straightener in the summer and remember to always use a heat protection product like Toni & Guy’s Iron-It Heat Defence Spray before you curl/straighten your hair.
* Apply a small amount serum on the ends for extra shine. I like John Frieda Shine Shock Leave-on Perfecting Glosser for Brunettes.
* Never tie your hair up in the same spot. It will put extra strain on your hair and cause breakage.
* Dry your hair by squeezing out the excess water with a towel instead of rubbing it.
- Color Stories
- Face Of The Day
- Product Reviews