These are so pretty! They are all new and limited edition except Cranberry which is an existing color.
* Cosmic is a warm yellow gold with gold pearl (veluxe pearl) that is highly pigmented and kind of reminds me of Goldmine.
* Saturnal is a deep olive with gold pearl (frost) which is pretty to look at but lacks pigmentation.
* Firespot is an intense orange with gold pearl (veluxe pearl) that looks like a lighter version of D’Boehmia but is so much more pigmented with more gold in it.
* Cranberry is a reddish plum with pink shimmer (frost) which is also very pigmented and great as a crease color.
* Claire De Lune is a soft cream with pink pearl (satin) that is wearable but does not stand out much to me.
I ended up getting Firespot (god this is just too gorgeous to pass on) but I think they are all very wearable and great for the summer.
Powder Blush ($17.50)
* Afterdusk is a sheer neutral pink with gold pearl that looks slightly plummy with lots and lots of gold shimmer in it. The color itself is beautiful but the texture is just terrible. It feels really chunky and coarse and when I swiped this on the back of my hand, the color barely showed up and only deposited chunks and chunks of gold glitter – eww!
* Other Worldly is a warm yellow gold with gold pearl and looks like a tan color. I personally find it a little too light on my skin but it would probably work as a contour color on those with pale skin.
Glimmershimmer Liquid Pearlizer ($16.50)
* Astral Rays is sheer gold with white pearl that works beautifully as a highlighter and Ritzy is a rich bronzed peach with gold pearl which is great as a bronzer. They are both great colors and can be mixed with foundations or used alone to create the perfect dewy look. The texture is very liquidy which makes blending so painless. My only complaint is the pump – it is very hard to control and I always end up squirting too much product. All in all, this is a good product but if you are looking for a cheaper alternative, try Revlon’s Skinlights line.
Sunsational Lashes ($11)
Apart from Firespot, these are definitely the other must-have from this collection. They are just so *hot* and will surely get you all the attention you want. PLEASE go get yourself a pair while they are still in stock!