I have gotten quite a number of people asking about the Lily Cole ad for Accessorize I posted so here is me trying to dupe the look (minus the crazy big hair of course *lol*)
What I Used
* Bourjois Glitter Pencil in Black
* MAC Liquidlast liner in Point Black
* White eyeshadow from Kate eyeshadow palette
* Ardell falsies
* Giorgio Armani Lipstick Mania in #32
* Baby Pink Lipgloss
1. Using a black pencil eyeliner, line your entire upper and outer half of your lower lash lines. Drag the line all the way up to your crease.
2. Go over the line with a black liquid liner to make it more dramatic.
3. Sweep a white powder eyeshadow along the inner half of your lower eye.
4. Apply falsies on your top lashes. For a more doll-like look, apply mascara on your lower lashes as well.
5. Apply an apricot blush along your cheekbones.
6. Slick on a peachy nude gloss.