* Purple Shower – Described as a medium-tone magenta with silver pearl in a satin formula, this looks pretty in the pot but shows up as a muted magenta with hardly any pigmentation on me. It is also similar to MAC Stars ‘n Rockets eyeshadow.
* Turquatic – This is a fresh light turquoise with silver pearl in a lustre formula. The color reminded me of a darker and more intense version of MAC Aquadisiac.
* Pink Source – MAC described this as a “sunny mid-tone pink with silver pearl”. Like other Lustre eyeshadows, this looks really pretty with the silver glitter. However, the color is a little too similar Pink Freeze.
* Light Ray – Described as a frosty pale light pink color, I thought this looked more like a creamy color. It would be great as a highlighter but then again, is nothing too special and a little similar to MAC Pollen eyeshadow.
* Crystal Rose – Vibrantly fresh pink with pearl. I like this the most out of them all. It is a hot pink with lots of glitter which is perfect for the summer.
* Orangedescence – Described as a “pearly peach with pearl”, this looks really pretty in the tube and nothing like any existing colors. This color would look great on pale Asian skin.
* Vibrational – Although this looks like a “neon yellow with pearl” in the tube, it shows up a super light yellow color with glitter on my lips. Pretty but nothing too special.