A reader requested a breakdown on Hilary Duff’s look from her Most Wanted album so here you go.
This look is all about the lashes. You will need:
* A pair of falsies for your top lashes (try Ardell #111)
* Individual false lashes for your lower lashes (optional, try Ardell Duralash Flare COMBO Pack)
* Voluminizing black mascara
* Shimmery beige eyeshadow (try Stila Oasis or NARS All About Eve eyeshadow duo)
* Shimmery dark brown eyeshadow (try mark Tiki or Stila Espresso)
* Eyebrow powder
Step 1. Brush your eyebrows upwards with a spoolie then fill in any sparse areas with an eyebrow powder. The key is to keep them natural.
Step 2. Line your entire lid with a shimmery brown eyeshadow and keep the line slightly thicker than usual.
Step 3. Line 1/4 of the bottom outer corner of your eyes with the same eyeshadow.
Step 4. Using a shimmery beige eyeshadow, line the rest of your bottom lashline.
Step 5. Curl your top lashes and put on falsies. Apply mascara so that the two blend in with one another.
Step 6. Apply mascara on your lower lashes. If your lower lashes tend to be skimpy, apply individual lashes for a more dramatic effect.