Summer is here and that hot icky weather is definitely one of the biggest nightmare for all of us, especially if you wear makeup. So what can you do to make your makeup stay on your face and last longer in the heat?
* Pick a foundation that is either water-based or oil-free. With too much oil in your foundation, your makeup will only slide right off your face in the hot weather. Better yet, skip foundation completely and use a tinted moisturizer with SPF instead.
* Use a primer before you apply your eye makeup. Urban Decay Primer Lotion and MAC Paints are too great choices.
* To avoid smearing, use a waterproof liner like MAC Liquidlast Liner and waterproof mascara like Max Factor Aqua Lash.
* Pick an eyeshadow in a cream or cream-to-powder formula for minimal creasing. Try MAC Shadesticks or MAC Paints.
* Sweep a thin layer of translucent powder over your eye to soak up excess oil when you are done.
* For the lips, just go with a sheer gloss and skip liner to avoid smearing.
- COLOR STORIES